Hello Room 5 and Friends !!
Thank you for the lovely messages! They brought a big smile to my face! It sounds like the musical went well and that you are having a good time with Mrs Wyllie and working hard (although I'm not sure if making pizza and doing art attack is working hard ??!! : )
At the moment I am in a beautiful city called Krakow which is in a country called Poland. I have been here 2 days and I have seen a lot ! Today I went to a very very old castle (1000 years old!) called Wawel castle. I saw lots of very old canons and bow and arrows! There are also lots of really old and really beautiful churches I have visited. Yesterday I did a cycle tour, but sadly it was raining a lot and I got really really wet. I have also found a little shop that sells the best sausages in the whole wide world !!!!! They cost 8 zloty, which is what they called the Polish money. It is about the same as NZ$3.50
I still have 3 days here and still have lots of things planned to see and do (and eat!) Then I am going to fly to another city called St Petersburg which is in a country called Russia. I am very excited and a little bit nervous about going there as it is very different to New Zealand.
I hope you're all keeping warm and I look forward to your messages !
Big hugs for everyone !
From Ms Ashford
Hi Ms Ashford Sounds like you are having a fun trip. Wish I was there. Can't wait for you to come back to Room 5, we miss you. The production was great. It's been raining lots here and have to stay inside all day long. Not much fun! Take care and enjoy the rest of your holiday.
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs Mackenzie.