Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hallo from Holland !!
















































































Hello Wicked Room 5 and friends !!


Hope you're all doing well. I am now in Holland, I arrived yesterday. First I spent 4 days in Vancouver in Canada which was great. It's a beautiful city with lots to see and do. I saw lots of totem poles, rented a bike and rode around beautiful Stanley park where I saw racoons, I had a tour of the Ice Hockey Stadium which was huge and I even went up a mountain (in a Gondola) called Grouse Mountain and saw Grizzly bears and wolves.

I hope you have all been supporting the All Whites ! I watched their game against Slovakia in Vancouver. In Holland everyone is crazy about soccer. I just watched their game against Japan and Holland won 1 - 0 ! Everyone in Holland wears orange to support their soccer team, so everyone is very happy and orange right now !

Tomorrow I go to Amsterdam for a day. There is a zoo there called Artis that I am going to. On Wednesday I fly to Poland for 5 days and then I fly to Russia.

I have attached some photos. I hope you like them.

Let me know how the Jack and the Beanstalk musical is going! I'm sure it will be fantastic !!

Tot Ziens !! Ms Ashford


























3 comments:

  1. Hello Ms Ashford

    I hope that you are having a good time in Europe. We have been very busy in our classroom, we have made flowers out of pastels and are doing geometry for maths. From Luke H

    PS from Rachelle, Luke has been a complete star in Jack and the Beanstalk, he has made us SO proud of him. Sounds like you are having a fantastic time... enjoy your summer it was 3 degrees here today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome photos Ms Ashford!! Chloe is now back from her stunning wee trip away and we hope you enjoy your adventure as much as we enjoyed ours!!,
    Tomorrow night is the big night for Jack and The Bean Stalk and the class is getting very excited and are doing such a great job. Cant wait to sit back and watch them all :)Take care and enjoy :) Louise & Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ms Ashford

    It is the holidays here at the moment and I went to see Toy Story 3 with Rosie. It was scary.

    I bet the sausages you had in poland were delicious, but what are the cakes or ice cream that you are eating in one of the photos above? The ones that are shaped like a ball with a stick in them?

    I miss you.

    Love from Kathryn Kilner

    ReplyDelete