Gr8 Blog Ms Ashford photo,s are gr8 of the children. This blog will be useful for me to keep in touch with what Sam is acheiving at school. Thanks Hayley
Fantastic Blog Ms Ashford. So cool to be able to follow Room 5 and share in their experiences. Mackenzie and I found this very exciting tonight. What an awesome class and an awesome teacher :)
such fabulous singing and there are some seriously groovy people in room5 - that's for sure! I'm a very pleased aunty who lives in Australia, so this is a fabulous way to feel like I'm right there singing along with you guys! keep on groovin!
Room 5 sure are good singers !!
ReplyDeleteGr8 Blog Ms Ashford photo,s are gr8 of the children. This blog will be useful for me to keep in touch with what Sam is acheiving at school. Thanks Hayley
ReplyDeleteWow! What an awesome blog! It is sooooo cool to see what wicked room five have been doing at school. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteJosh has something very important to tell you : HI!!! :)
Fantastic Blog Ms Ashford. So cool to be able to follow Room 5 and share in their experiences. Mackenzie and I found this very exciting tonight. What an awesome class and an awesome teacher :)
ReplyDeletesuch fabulous singing and there are some seriously groovy people in room5 - that's for sure! I'm a very pleased aunty who lives in Australia, so this is a fabulous way to feel like I'm right there singing along with you guys! keep on groovin!
ReplyDelete